Switch to e-invoice and win a 100€ gift card!
- Member benefit
E-invoicing is the easiest and safest way to ensure that your membership fee is paid on time. By switching to e-invoicing now, you will be entered into a prize draw for a 100 € gift card.
E-invoicing is a convenient way to keep your bills under control. It’s also a more environmentally friendly choice. See below for instructions on how to order an e-invoice.
Act now and you’ll be entered into a prize draw for a 100 € Verkkokauppa.com gift card. We will draw two winners from all e-invoice orders activated between 4.1. and 15.2.2024.
Remember to double your chances of winning by also ordering the YTK Unemployment Fund membership fee as an e-invoice!
Two options for ordering an e-invoice
You can make an e-invoice authorisation directly in your online bank. You can also order it through Oma+.
Make an e-invoice authorisation in your online bank
- Log in to your online bank.
- Follow the instructions in your online bank to order an e-invoice.
- If you need the invoice reference number, you can find it in OMA+ under Membership Fees -> Invoice details.
Order an e-invoice proposal in OMA+
- Log in to OMA+ and click on the bar on the right to switch to e-invoicing.
- Select your bank from the list.
- Click on the “Send e-invoice proposal” button.
- IMPORTANT: The e-invoice proposal will arrive in your online bank within 1-3 banking days, waiting for your approval. You must approve the proposal within 30 days or it will expire and the order will not be processed. In some banks’ mobile app, e-bill proposals are not visible. However, you can go to the browser version of your online bank to approve the proposal.