Preliminary information on discontinuation of membership
The membership of members whose YTK Worklife´s membership fee (EUR 24) is partially or completely unpaid will be discontinued by decision of the association’s Board of Directors.
You have received this message because we have not received your membership fee payment. If your membership fee is on its way, you can discard this notification. If you do not wish to continue as a member of the association, please fill in an electronic resignation notification here.
Please note that this message is not about the membership or membership fee of the YTK Unemployment Fund.
If you wish to remain a member of the YTK Worklife, pay the missing membership fee immediately. You can find your membership fee information by signing into the OMA+ service.
Membership benefits in a nutshell
- Lakikaveri service for employment problems (lawyer’s personal investigation service requires 6 months’ membership)
- Legal expenses insurance in the event of an employment dispute (requires 6 months’ membership)
- Occupational liability insurance (requires 6 months’ membership)
- Leisure time accident insurance (medical treatment expenses without a deductible)
- Job search, career planning and competence development services
- Free mindfulness courses
- Other smart everyday savings (travel, recreation, exercise)